Business Solutions for 2017

We Are Dedicated to Helping You Keep More of What You Make!

We are your local source for payroll, accounting and bookkeeping services, as well as computer support and training for accounting software. We have been providing professional services to San Luis Obispo County businesses and individuals since 1989. We offer solutions to save money on your taxes and improve the profitability and productivity of your business.


We pride ourselves on being a small business on the Central Coast and understanding the needs of our local small business clients. We also see the importance of keeping our prices reasonable since we know that value is paramount to everyone. Our services are designed to be cost effective so that they will more than pay for themselves on your time saved and on peace of mind.


Going Green! We are dedicated to going green and paperless this year. Accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and taxes can be a very paper-intense process, but we are dedicated to doing our part for the environment without losing service to the client!

Latest News & Events

  • tax tip
    Tax Tip of the week
    check weekly for the latest tax tips
  • 5-30-2014
    California Minimum Wage Increases to $9.00 per hour as of July 1st, 2014.
  • 3-7-2013
    The IRS has increased the standard mileage rate to 56.5 cents per mile for business miles driven in a personal vehicle. The rate for medical or moving purposes is 24 cents per mile and the rate for charitable service miles driven is 14 cents per mile. These rates are effective January 1, 2013.
  • 6-5-2012
    In order to prevent Unemployment Insurance fraud, the EDD will regularly send employers a Benefit Audit Form (DE 1296B), Notice of Unemployment Insurance Claim Filed (DE 1101C/Z) or Notice of Wages Used for Unemployment Insurance Claim (DE 1545) for any former employee filing a UI claim. Completing these forms and returning them promptly helps the EDD prevent erroneous or fraudulent claims as quickly as possible and assists them in better managing employers' reserve accounts.
  • For assistance in completing these forms or for help with other notices, contact our office.